Thursday, April 1, 2010

Week 11_1

The first I chose is aerial perspective, or atmospheric perspective. I thought of using a photograph since mountains are a great way to show this perspective, but instead thought it might be interesting to try and find it in a painting.



This Painting is by Micheal Arnold. This perspective uses color to show depth. There is clear value contrast between what is distant and what is closer. Although these aren't traditional colors, I think this artist was able to create depth with his use of color.



My next image is my example of Overlapping in this image by Gwenda Kacz. Overlapping is a simple way to create depth by laying elements on top of each other. The overlapping shows their relationship to each other.







This is the image I chose for Anticipated motion. I think the image speaks for itself- the anticipated motion would be the hitting of the child.
I found this photograph at an organization for children by youth:








I at first got this image assuming it was figure repeated, but I don't think it follows the guidelines close enough.
I also am not sure it fully falls into multiple image, since the requirement of this is overlapping sequence. Although not overlapping, I believe this may fall into the category of multiple images.
This image comes from an online photography school and can located at:

No comments:

Post a Comment